Modified on: Mon, 4 Apr, 2022 at 3:35 PM
With the new ChannelEngine integration you can connect your store to your byrd account faster and easier than ever.
This is how it's done :
Log in to your ChannelEngine account/admin interface in your browser to get the necessary credentials:
- Access the settings page (This is where the API url is displayed)
- Go to "Merchant API keys", and click "Add". You can name the key whatever you like, as long as it's obvious to you what it is used for, and by who, in case you want to revoke access in the future.
- Log in to our byrd Dashboard in another tab.
- Go to Profile and open the tab "Shop Connections".
- Click "Add Shop Connection". Then select "ChannelEngine" in the new window and enter the shop credentials: your shop name and the API URL and API Key you got from the first step.
- By clicking "Save" you will save your ChannelEngine credentials to the byrd system and establish the connection.
- After successful integration, your shop should be visible in your dashboard accordingly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.