To connect your Woocommerce shop, please follow the following steps:
1. Start by logging into your byrd account. Go to your name (top right corner, drop-down arrow) , click on Profile. Click on Shop Connections in the horizontal list.
2. Click on New Shop Connection then on Woocommerce. You will then have to fill out the Shop Name and Shop Domain. Click Save.
Note: When filling in the Shop Domain please make sure to type https:// at the beginning
3. You will be directed to Woocommerce. Click on 'Approve' button to be redirected to byrd CD. Shop is now connected.
4. EXTRA Step: To check for webhooks being connected, log into your Woocommerce account, hover over Woocommerce in left list, click on Settings.
5. Click on Advanced, click on Webhooks
6. You should see the webhooks being active (updated, created, deleted) So when an order is placed, it can be seen in the byrd dashboard under Shipments -> New Shipments -> Shop Import
The shipment tracking extension is required if you want the tracking info to be updated in the orders by byrd. Please install it once you've connected the shop if you haven't done so in the past